Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Been a long time since I rock & rolled...

By "rock & rolled" I mean, "blogged". What can I say, I've been a little busy. What with waking up the kids, making breakfast, packing lunches, getting to school, going to daycare, getting to work, dreaming up a random Facebook post (priorities, people!), working until 6PM getting the kids home, making dinner and then build furniture from pallets... what can I say? I'm a bit busy.

Dear genie in the lamp (aka, Fat Tire Lager) how do I go about finding the courage to leaving a full-time, bill-paying job so that I can step into a part time roll, play super daddy more often and creating pallet furniture too? That, and two more front teeth is what I want for Christmas. Oh, and a time machine so that I can redo that time I thought it would be a good idea to see Nelson in concert. yikes...

Stay tuned (and be patient) for more posts. This furniture thing is pretty amazing and can only go up from here.

What about you? How do you find the strength to do what needs to be done in order to do what you want  to do? In this economy, I am sure that there are many "common" stories to celebrate. What's yours? Say it loud!

Here's to life,

CP

No comments:

Post a Comment